Monday, July 11, 2011

Weirdness

Even on days when I try not to or just plain don't want to eat red meat, after a few days my body is screaming at me to have it. I wonder if I had more veggies today would it have still been screaming. I don't know. I had beans and everything too so it couldn't have been just protein. I think I'm hardwired to eat meat... well, it comes in handy.

Doing a lot of spiritual stuff or letting your mind travel to higher dimensions can make you feel really ungrounded. Out of sorts and not in touch with your body, mind very obviously urged me (while half-asleep) to have some red meat. There was bacon left, so I defrosted it and had two strips. I feel less like the universe is being siphoned into my head. Sounds cool, but I'm not meant to process that much raw data during my waking hours @_@ This is why I don't need drugs people! Lol

No comments: